In the spirit of David Letterman, here are our top 10 reasons for seriously considering applying for membership in NetWorks! Boise Valley B2B Leads Group …
10. You get fed a great lunch every week! Come on … we know that you go out at least once a week for lunch or for a frosty cold one. Your meal is worth probably close to half of your dues and, it get’s better! It’s like taking 15 people or more out to lunch every week and they all go dutch! Furthermore, (ask your accountant) your dues should be 100% tax deductible!
9. You will rub elbows with the best! And, you will build relationships that will last a lifetime! Your fellow members are well connected and are committed to seeing your business grow!
8. Every week you will receive business intelligence not yet on the street. Or, for that matter, not yet in the paper or on the news! What’s it like being able to be the first person tracking on this new opportunity and being ahead of your competitors? It rocks! Continue reading “10 Reasons You’d Be Nuts To Not Want To Join NetWorks! Boise”
We are actively looking for new members for NetWorks! Boise Valley and here is your chance to cash in on our need! NetWorks! Boise Valley is a B2B networking group that meets weekly for lunch in the Boise area. Our group is limited to one member per industry classification only. Our members are very serious about networking and we provide them with the tools and the atmosphere needed to maximize their return on investment!
There are two ways to claim your $50 reward …
- Refer somebody you know to our group and, if we have an opening and they actually join and submit their first quarter dues, you will get $50 by cash or by check.
- Turn yourself in and become a member and we will apply that $50 to your first quarter dues or we can give you $50 by cash or by check after you have paid your first quarter dues.
Continue reading “WANTED! New Members For NetWorks! Boise Valley – $50 REWARD!”
Why is it that some folks find success with networking groups (ours or anybody else’s) while others do not? Even for those who experience a modicum of success, and this may be enough to meet their personal goals, wouldn’t it be great if they received a maximum return on their investment? I’ve been a member a number of groups over the past 20 years and even with those groups that were poor at best, I always found above average success. It was really pretty easy. I attended the meetings, actively participated, and did both religiously. For the most part, those were all of the tools that these groups offered … a place to meet and a chance to share. At NetWorks! Boise, we offer all of that and much much more. Your $348 quarterly dues includes: Continue reading “NetWorks! Boise 90 Day Money-Back Guarantee & Cancel At Any Time!”
This is not the first time we have written on this topic and it certainly won’t be the last. Referrals are a hot topic. Everybody wants them and nobody seems to think that they are getting their fair share. Unfortunately, you can’t just show up at a meeting or meet somebody for the first time and expect to receive a referral for your efforts. Referrals must be earned and, like anything worth having, that takes time, patience, and effort. Read W.O.R.K.
Today I would like to examine referrals from a couple of different angles. We will discuss earning them, training your good sources to give them, and a few of the missed opportunities where you can turn general information into potentially powerful referrals. Specifically, we are going to talk about getting referrals in a networking group from other group members.
Start by looking in the mirror…. Continue reading “Yet Another Post On The Topic Of Referrals”
First let me state that NetWorks! Boise is not just for salespeople. Some of our best members are business owners & serve in a variety of capacities other than sales. That being said, if you are a commissioned salesperson and you are of the opinion that you can’t afford our dues, is that a joke? It must be because you can’t afford not to belong to NetWorks! Boise Valley! If you are a crummy salesperson, that’s different. Then again, we don’t want crummy salespeople anyway. NetWorks! Boise Valley is, quite frankly, a “no brainer” if you are at least partially compensated on your selling efforts and those efforts include cultivating new business.
Still, I hear it all the time …. “I can’t afford the $29 per week dues ($348/quarter) and my company won’t pay them for me.” Are you compensated, at least partially, by commission? Do you eat out for lunch at least once per week or do you “brown bag” it? How about coffee or a tasty adult beverage with a client or co-worker? Do you ever take clients to lunch?
Let’s talk about priorities and simple math. Your investment in NetWorks! Boise Valley is …. Continue reading ““I’m On Commission. I Can’t Afford NetWorks! Boise’s Dues!””
Or, are you too afraid to ask? That’s a bit of a loaded question. A lot of salespeople I know are either too afraid to ask their customers how they are doing, are too afraid of the answer, or see little to no benefit in doing so. Sad on all three counts. So, how would your customers rate you in the following categories (in no particular order)? Continue reading “What Would Your Customer Say About Buying From You?”
Say what!? Last time I checked this was a leads group and you and everyone else in this room agreed that we would share leads. Weekly. “I don’t have any leads” just don’t work. We don’t do “empty hands” here 🙂 Sure, there are occasions when everyone will have a day when he or she comes up short, however, this should be the very rare exception to the rule and not the norm. Fact is, there are great leads everywhere and all you need to do is to open your eyes and your ears and carry a voice recorder (your phone probably has one) or a notepad. Being open to gathering great leads for others is merely a state of mind.
In my play book, there are three basic kinds of leads and all of them are valuable: Continue reading “Sorry But, I Have No Leads To Share”