NetWorks! would like to invite qualified B2B professionals to attend an upcoming meeting as our guest. Your target market must be business (B2B) vs. residential or consumer (B2C). As this would be a live meeting, your business may not conflict with that of an existing member. However, even if your industry classification may already be occupied, we would welcome the opportunity to discuss this.
Please take the time to answer the questions below to help you to determine if NetWorks! might be right for you. If it is, there is a contact form found on our right sidebar for you to register your information so that we may get in touch with you.
Thank you for your interest in NetWorks!
The following questions have been designed to assist you in determining if membership in NetWorks! would be of value to you. Please score 1 point for each “yes” answer and 0 points for each “no”.
1. Will you be able to attend a minimum of 75% of our weekly luncheon meetings or send an alternate when you cannot attend?
2. Will you be able to contribute an average of two good leads, referrals, or lead updates to each and every meeting and email those to us on meetings that you cannot attend?
3. Is your target clientele primarily business vs. residential or consumer? NetWorks! is not designed for MLM or network marketing organizations.
4. Does $348.00/quarter (includes meals) seem like a reasonable investment for the opportunity to increase your business by 10% or more?
Please note that questions numbers 1-4 are core membership requirements
5. Are you directly compensated, at least to some extent, based on your bringing in new business?
6. Is prospecting for new business a part of your position responsibilities and are “warm leads” something that you would find to be of value?
7. Does your product or service apply to a wide business segment?
8. Have you ever been in a leads group before or are you involved in one now?
9. Do you currently network with other professionals using methods other than leads groups?
10. Are you well versed with the internet and other computer applications and do you use these as a daily part of your job?
10 – You and NetWorks! go together like bread and butter. Considering membership is strongly recommended!
9 – NetWorks! would be a very good match for you and we encourage you to apply.
8 – Give NetWorks! some thought. While a still a good match, your success will be defined by your efforts.
7 – Marginal. I would suggest that we sit down and discuss the specifics before considering moving forward.
6-0 – You just saved $1,392.00. NetWorks! is really not what you are looking for but we can help you find a group that is.
Please reach out to us using the contact form on the right sidebar or please feel free to contact Craig M. Jamieson directly at 208.340.9546 or by email at email@example.com