Why is it that some folks find success with networking groups (ours or anybody else’s) while others do not? Even for those who experience a modicum of success, and this may be enough to meet their personal goals, wouldn’t it be great if they received a maximum return on their investment? I’ve been a member a number of groups over the past 20 years and even with those groups that were poor at best, I always found above average success. It was really pretty easy. I attended the meetings, actively participated, and did both religiously. For the most part, those were all of the tools that these groups offered … a place to meet and a chance to share. At NetWorks! Boise, we offer all of that and much much more. Your $348 quarterly dues includes:
- Your weekly lunch
- Access to your group’s web-based CRM (lead database)
- All group operation functions are performed by the group owner. You will not be asked to serve as an officer or on a committee
- We promote you and your company regularly via social media
- Opportunities to speak in front of your group and/or contribute articles to this site
- Discounts, and often free access, to our other services including one free LinkedIn profile review, one free behaviors and motivators assessment, and a free annual company workshop
- A great way to increase your revenues!!
For our existing members, these are my strong suggestions. For our new members, and during your first 90 days only, we are prepared to back these suggestions with a full money-back guarantee. Of course, you have to agree to follow these suggestions.
- You must attend (you personally, not an alternate) a minimum of 9 out of the 12 meetings in the quarter and you must fully complete the 90 day quarter. You also agree to do a presentation to your group sometime during the first 6 weeks of membership.
- You must contribute a minimum of two written leads per week including those weeks that you may be unable to attend.
- You agree to meet with 6 members off-site to get to know each other better during this 90-day period.
- You agree to provide the group operator with a full-profile on you suitable for our website within 10 days of your start date.
- You agree to spend one hour with Craig on-line reviewing our tools and resources within 10 days of your start date.
- You have met any and all of the other requirements for membership as are found on your membership agreement found below.
Your move! Craig