Summary Bio: I am a construction industry veteran whose career spans over 30 years in various roles in commercial real estate development and management. I have spent the bulk of my career serving in Pre-Construction Management and as a regional Development Manager. My specialties over the years have center around all aspect of the construction development process, from point of contact to all pre-construction activities as a team leader, including land acquisition, due diligence, entitlements and design management. My goal at HC Company is to build strong long lasting relationships and position our company to play a prominent role in the commercial and multi-family construction industry.
Company Address: 12650 W. Bridger, Suite 100, Boise, Idaho 83713
Office Phone: 208.321.4990
Mobile Phone: 208.921.8586
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- What services do you provide? General Contracting, Construction Management, Design-Build and Design Assist.
- How do these services help your clients? We offer a full-service approach to our client’s construction needs.
- What are important things that members should know about you and your business? We are a customer service oriented company.
- What constitutes a good lead for you? News of land purchases or due diligence, new company’s immigrating into the market, pending or contemplating expansions or additions.
- Please describe who you call on. Real Estate Brokers and Developers, Architects, Economic Development Institutions, Corporate Real Estate and Construction Managers.
- What is the best way for someone to provide a lead or referral to you? By any means they are comfortable with.
- Are there trigger events that might create an opportunity for you? We keep our eyes open across the board, but we are also members and monitor certain organizations such as; Boise Valley Economic Development, Boise Chamber of Commerce, Building Owners and Managers Association, Missoula Economic Partnership, among others.
- How early do you need to be in on a deal? The earlier the better, we are always glad to help out on a project along the way.
- Do you have a target market? We specialize in commercial and multi-family projects and are licensed in all the northwestern states.
- How can other members best help you? Referrals, recommendations, passing along any information that becomes known to them.
- How can you help other members? Keep them abreast of our activities and in general the industry landscape.